Wednesday, August 16, 2017

F for Flexibility


Entry for ABC Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday

I used to exercise the conventional way - weight lifting, running, jogging. But, as I've gotten a wee bit older, I felt like I can't do all those rigorous stuff anymore. That's when I decided to try and improve myself by doing a bit of stretching, yoga style. Aside from making me a little more flexible and limber, it also helped me to calm my mind, improve my focus, and overall keep me in touch with my body. 

Now, I feel better and I think I can try to do those rigorous activities again.

Brightest Blessings!
 Halie

5 comments:

  1. Ooopssssss in this case I am totally not flexible, my joints won't allow it...after a severe accident in my childhood

    Have a wonderful ABC=day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/21-f/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started Qigong which also helps with balance and flexibility

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I need to be limber again. People tell me that it would help even with my crappy knees.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...