Monday, July 3, 2017

Macro Love



It's been quite a while since I joined photo memes on any of my blogs. So here are some random stuff about me:

The good things:

I love photography. But my heart is set on capturing things in black and white. 
I love macro photography, whether it be zooming in on food, toys, flowers, or bugs. 

The random thing:

I decided to randomly check for Monday memes that I could join and was glad to have found that there are still so many bloggers out there who enjoy doing this stuff.

The fun thing:

I'm back to writing and taking photos. I can't wait to share more!

My entry for:


Brightest Blessings!

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's a moth, isn't it? For a little bit I thought it was a bee. Awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...