Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Yummy

Y for Yummy: A Post for ABC Wednesday

I've been cooking for almost 30 years now and thankfully, most of the dishes that come out of the kitchen have all been called yummy by those who have tried them. I may not be like the young home chefs that you probably have seen on Masterchef Junior, but at least no one yawned at the food that I place on the table. Oh, no one has yelled at me up to this point to tell me that the food I served is the yuckiest of all that they may have tasted. 

Yipee! I can actually make some edible meals! 

Brightest Blessings!

Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I certainly would NOT be yawing!!! This looks the yummiest of yummy.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over and cook at my place anytime!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...