Monday, June 19, 2017

One Direction - Story of My Life (Boyce Avenue cover) on Apple & Spotify



I wasn't a fan of this band, but when I heard one of their covers, I immediately converted. And given the chance, I would love to be able to talk to these men. Just to pick their brain and would love to see how they work together.

For all the covers that they have done and also their originals, this one is my favorite. No, I am not a fan of One Direction, but this song hit me with a ton of emotions from these brothers. What can I say, I am very much a fangirl, I'm crushing on all three of them, most especially on Daniel, with Fabian coming in second, and last but definitely not the least, Alejandro. 

What I liked about this cover is the fact that all three of them sang the song. Their voices have different qualities to them, but when they come together, it's total harmony. 

Ugh, I'm usually not at a loss for words, but with this, I am. 

Brightest Blessings!

Photobucket





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...