Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Diet and Discipline

Almost 4 years ago, I started a road to wellness.

Here's how I used to look like:


This photo was taken October 2013, almost 4 years ago.

I admit, there were times that I was derailed from my goal. I never got to reach my ideal weight of 135lbs.

It was difficult. It was definitely challenging.










Here I am now, 3 and a half years after this photo was taken:

February 01, 2017
Current weight: 150lbs

Target/Ideal weight: 135lbs

I still have a long way to go. I'm giving myself until before my birthday to lose at least 10 more pounds. Let's see if I can make it.



This time, I have to be more determined than ever. Exercise more discipline. And NO to FAD DIETS. I'm all for eating healthier options. Though, I do have cheat days every now and then.



Brightest Blessings!

Halie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...