Thursday, September 1, 2016

Soul and Love


the big question is:

what happens to the souls when those two people who claimed that they are in-love decide to let go of the that thing called rubber band?

i felt your soul touch mine
although i know we have to let go in time
in this life, we can't stay together
we can't promise each other the word forever

who will first let the other end go
will it be you or me, no one really knows
when the moment comes, who will keep the hurt mum?
to the snap of the band who will be the one who is numb?

as we both realize the truth laid between and before us
who will be the first to cross that river in a rush?
does it really matter if it is you or I?
because at the end both or one will eventually cry

has the inevitable end finally come?
though I know that the love has not gone
is this the bittersweet end that I have feared
is the time for goodbye finally here?

my love, my sweet, sweet love
always i will treasure the reality that you and i wove
 eternally i will be grateful for what you have given me
a piece of your soul, your being, because goodbye now it must be


Brightest Blessings!

Halie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...