Friday, June 17, 2016

iStick Pico Mod A Short Review


 I bought this from Good Fumes Araneta Center Cubao last Saturday, June 11, so I've been using it for a week now.


The iStick Pico with the Mad Hatter Mini Atomizer

Pros:

- the weight of the unit with the battery and the Mad Hatter atomizer makes up for its size. I am aware that there's something in my hand and there's little tendency for  you to drop it accidentally.

- the battery lasts for about 8 hours before it goes low batt. I'm a moderate vaper.

- firing at 25W, with a resistance of 0.60 Ohms gives decent clouds and the taste of the juice is good. I was actually able to make one 50mL bottle last the entire week.



- there's a firing timer. I don't fire for more than 5 seconds, but if in case you're the type to vape deep, the unit cuts off power if you press it for longer than 10 seconds.


Cons:

- because of the Zinc alloy material used in its construction, the unit does get a bit warm if you chain vape.

- when the battery's power is too low, you can't turn the unit off. What you have to do is to unscrew the discharged battery. It's like a hard restart for your PC/Mobile phone.

- the unit turns on by itself when you put in a fresh battery. I would have appreciated if I have to turn it on manually after putting the battery

And dang, is it small!

Void Ray and Pico Size Comparison


Overall though, the Pico Mod with my Mad Hatter atty is worth the purchase. It's got the heft that I am so used to, especially after I switched from full mechanical stainless steel mods. Once you get the right build, you can actually make the juice last because you get a full taste of the flavor. And the cloud production, pretty decent. I'm enjoying the darn thing!

If you want to ask me questions, please don't hesitate to send me an email.

Stores that may carry this unit include

Denkat Robinson's Galleria

Green Puff Megamall

Vape or Crave Cubao Shoe Expo

Mistwood Vape Cafe

Brightest Blessings!

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...