Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happiness Through Jazzy's Eyes

There's just so many things to be thankful and happy about. But, what goes on inside our furry friend's minds.

I guess, here are some photos and maybe we can infer from them what makes them happy.

 


I'm happy because although, I have a collar, I'm still free to roam around the house, sit where I like, lie down where I want and happily watch people and things as they pass me by. I still have freedom because my family makes sure that I enjoy my life.

 

The only thing that I pray is that my little Jazzy is as happy as we are because of him. So, what made me happy? The fact that I was able to take some portraits of Jazzy is more than enough to make me smile. The reason, he DOES NOT like his photos being taken. He either avoids by turning his head or totally leaving me to photograph an empty space. 

Brightest Blessings!



Halie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...