Monday, August 30, 2010

My Reasons for Ignoring YOU

You may be wondering why do I ignore you?

Let me enumerate the reasons:

1. I DON'T LIKE YOU AND THAT'S A FACT.

2. I find you full of negative vibes that infect others who get close to you.

3. You always play the "victim" and I don't like that.

4. You're old enough to know what's right and wrong, yet you STUPIDLY always make the WRONG decisions then cry a river as yet again, the VICTIM. Guess what, no one's victimizing you, you allow them to string you by your bra straps and toy with you until they get tired of you.

5. You are so FULL OF DRAMA and I'm just getting sick and tired of the NO BRAINER, ONE LINER GREETING OF YOURS.

6. You keep on telling people how YOU FEEL, but you have not once asked HOW OTHERS FEEL.

7. You always tell people how you feel, what you're doing and what's going on with YOUR LIFE without waiting for US to ASK YOU how you are. Have you ever thought that maybe WE are NOT INTERESTED at the moment or that WE HAVE our OWN thoughts to ponder on?

8. Honey, I can list all the reasons WHY I DO NOT LIKE YOU, but that will be a waste of space and again MY TIME. This is the last response you are going to get from me and afterwards, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. I do not WANT or NEED your DRAMA.

Am I being a bitch? YES, I AM. If only I do not abhor the idea of talking to you, I WOULD most DEFINITELY say these things right up to your face and I don't care if you get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...