Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missed

precious are times that i talk to you
as you take away my feelings of blue
to make me smile even for a while
minutes seem to stretch out a mile

once i saw you had a sad face
answer you gave put me in a daze
you said that to you i might be angry
to hear not my voice you feel a little weary

the hug i will give to you is tight
saying please do not give up the fight
you answered it with a kiss given gladly
you know not how it made me happy

when i accept your kiss what would you do?
answer you gave was safe but true
to cross the bridge when there we get
where it leads we know not yet

the simple hug returned with a simple kiss
and those three words that me you miss
read before we ended and said good night
you made me happy before sleeping tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...